How To Pick-up Order
- You will receive an email advice that your orders are ready for pick-up at your preferred store pick-up location.
- You may pick-up your orders yourself or through an authorized representative.
- Proceed to the store’s designated Claiming Area and present your proof of identification. If an authorized representative will pick-up the orders, a proof of identification and authorization letter must be presented.
- You or your authorized representative will be asked to check the ordered items. Make sure that the orders are complete, correct, and in good condition before receiving the orders.
- Sign the Acknowledgement Receipt as a proof that the items are received.
- Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc. will not be held liable for the loss or damage of the goods ordered once it is already picked up.